Sunday, July 15, 2012

Classes so far..

When I first came to ISM I had no idea what to expect in how classes were taught and the way people would be interacting with each other. I was coming to a whole new environment where I didn't know any of the other American students also coming to study or the foreign students from the other countries either. Everything has turned out great.

For four days a week we go to two classes a day from 9 to 4 with a lunch in between. Though the class days are long they go by relatively quickly and are taught by very energetic teachers making the overall learning experience more enjoyable. Teachers for both the international marketing and management classes are very knowledgable and helpful. The environment is very different from what I'm used to as well. At least three to four languages are spoken throughout the classes making for a very culturally diversified class environment. Mixing with students from different countries had been a great experience and something I would very much like to do in the future again with studying abroad. This melting pot experience of students from different cultures brings out new viewpoints from the different ways people handle their everyday activities. It has also greatly broadened my overall perspective on the world on how big and different the world really is. I have made many new friends here and gained new knowledge that I'm sure to utilize in my near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment