Friday, June 22, 2012

Introduction

Hello everyone,

My name is Anson Zong-Liscum and I will be part of the UNC group taking a month long trip to study in Vilnius, Lithuania this summer. I'm very exited about the trip since it will be my very first time traveling in Europe. It will also be a very intriguing experience as well since many people never head to the Baltic region of Europe to travel, so it will definitely be a great experience. While there I will be taking two classes for my marketing degree while also trying to spend as much time as I can touring the surrounding sites. I bought my plane ticket a few weeks ago and will be landing in Vilnius June 27th. My plane flight will take me through Zurich, and Copenhagen on the way to Lithuania. I plan to stay busy with this blog since I already maintain my own website and hope to share with you as much as I can on this hopefully very successful trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment